Are you motivated to further develop our smart speech technology for people witha voice disorder?
Change lives with Whispp
Apply for an open position or send an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speech Technology AI Developer & Researcher
Junior/Medior level – Full time – Leiden
Working at Whispp means being part of a highly innovative and impact driven tech startup with a creative international team. We enjoy the collaborative atmosphere and nice lunches at our office in the startup incubator www.plnt.nl in the city center of Leiden.
Research and development of state of the art speech analysis, conversion and synthesis models
- Master’s in AI, Data Science or Computer Science. PhD is a plus
- Background in Deep Learning, automatic speech recognition and audio synthesis
- Proficiency in Python and experience with PyTorch
- Experience in building the pipelines for AI development
Nice to have
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Experience with low latency models
- Experience with C++
Find more information on Whispp on our website www.whispp.com
Please send your application and resume to Joris Castermans, founder and CEO of Whispp email@example.com or 06-51234840.